The CWiC Framework is field-owned and governed by an executive committee that includes institutional leaders involved in the advancement of digital learning at their institutions and in the greater field. The third Executive Committee, serving a one-year term starting in the fall of 2018, is below.
- Kelvin Bentley, Ph.D., Assistant VP for Digital Learning Innovation, University of West Florida
- Niki Bray, Instructional Designer, University of Memphis
- Terry Di Paolo, Executive Dean of Online Instructional Services, Dallas County Community College District
- Bonnie Grohe, Director of Faculty Development & Online Education, Fayetteville State University
- Angela Gunder, Director of Instructional Design and Curriculum Development, The University of Arizona
- Romy Hughes, Assistant Provost, Koehler Center for Innovation, Instruction, and Engagement
- Mark McBride, Library Senior Strategist, SUNY System
- Joseph Moreau, Vice Chancellor of Technology, Foothill de Anza Community College District
- Tracey Osborne, Associate Vice President of Academic Resources, Southern New Hampshire University
- Dr. Ruth Tarantine, University Dean of Nursing, Colorado Technical University
Leave feedback for the executive committee here.
Click here if you are interested in serving on this committee next year.