The CWiC Framework is field-owned and governed by an executive committee that includes institutional leaders involved in the advancement of digital learning at their institutions and in the greater field. The second executive committee, serving a one-year term starting in the fall of 2017 is below.
- Dr. Emma Zone – CWiC Executive Committee Chair – Vice Provost, Colorado Technical University
- Kelvin Bentley, Ph.D. – former Vice President of Academic Affairs, Tarrant County Community College
- Dr. Jeff D. Borden – Chief Innovation Officer, Saint Leo University
- Cristi D. Ford, Ph.D. – Associate Vice Provost – Center for Innovation in Learning and Student Success, University of Maryland University College
- Tanya Joosten, PhD – Director – Digital eLearning Research and Development, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Mark McBride – Library Senior Strategist, SUNY System
- Joseph Moreau – Vice Chancellor of Technology, Foothill-De Anza Community College District
- Dale D. Pike – Executive Director and Associate Provost – Technology-enhanced Learning and Online Strategies (TLOS), Virginia Tech
- Penny Ralston-Berg – Senior Instructional Designer, Penn State World Campus
- Philippos Savvides – Manager of Learning Technologies – EdPlus, ASU
Leave feedback for the executive committee here.
Click here if you are interested in serving on this committee next year.